Bird Prayer Flags Bird Art gifts
What you need to know....
• Cost $36 for the set of 9 Flags.
• These flags are made of a linen-cotton blend fabric, sewn with a cotton tape across the top.
Fabric is design by Merry Cox, printed and sewn in the USA
• Each flag is approximately 4.25 inches wide by 6 inches high. They are smaller than regular
Tibetan Prayer Flags
• The full length of nine flags is 65 inches including the extra cotton tape to string them up.
•Sending a pressie?
I will include a Bird Art Card with your wishes if you email me after purchase with exactly what you want me to write in the card
•In the spirit of Tibetan prayer flags, these “birds” will fade and fray when flying
outside. Coupled with the natural energy of the wind, they carry messages of hope, peace and
connection into the world.
• My wish is that each and everyone of us finds our place, digs in and takes responsibility for a
tiny bit of habitat, nurturing our connection to the spirit of nature.
• A hopeful reminder for all to grow a habitat garden, to share our spaces with nature.
• Show your wonder and awe of mother-nature.
• Invite nature in. Create Habitat. Fly the flags