Bird Prayer Flags Let the flying of the flags be a hopeful reminder for all to share our spaces with nature.
Fly the Flags
Dancing in the wind, infused with good wishes and charged with your compassion for all of nature's generosity.
New Bird•Dog Prayer flags
New Crow Prayer Flags
Our first set of Messengers
We are a Colorado company out of Salida, looking to expand our reach, spread a little joy and enthusiasm for creating sustainable habitat.
We make Bird Prayer Flags, our“Messengers of Joy and Goodwill”
(Secretly, our wish is that each and everyone of us finds our place, digs in and takes responsibility for a tiny bit of habitat, nurturing our connection to the spirit of nature. We want the flying of these bird prayer flags to be hopeful reminder for all to create habitat and to share our spaces with nature.)
We make five different sets of flags: the Original Messengers, the Winter Brrds and the Garden Flyers, Bird•Dogs and Crows
We will gladly send you a sample. Just let us know if you'd like to fly the flags.
Plus:we will gladly send you a sample pack of our New Postcard. Let your customers send their own messages of joy and goodwill.
• Cost $17.00 for the set of 9 Flags. Suggested retail $34 Minimum order is 6 sets. With your opening order of 12 sets of flags, we will include a 13th for display in yourstore. Shipping FOB Salida, CO. Terms COD or credit cards or PayPal • Suggested retail $34 • These flags are made of a linen-cotton blend fabric, sewn with a cotton tape across the top. Material made in the USA.
• Each flag is approximately 4.25 inches wide by 6 inches high.
• The full length of nine flags is 65inches including the extra cotton tape to string them up.
Just so you know, these are smaller than regular Tibetan prayer flags
• In the spirit of Tibetan prayer flags these “birds” will fade and fray whenflying outside. Coupled with the natural energy of the wind, they carrymessages of hope, peace and connection into the world.
• Show your wonder and awe of mother nature. • Fly the flags.
Images of the first set of Messengers:the originals